A new version of Calypso has been released.
- Custom markers. Cozmo can now detect four custom markers that can be placed on objects to make them perceptible to him. A file with the marker images is available on the Curriculum page, so you can print them out and paste them on things. Each marker is assumed to be unique, so don't use two of the same kind.
- Face learning. Go to Settings -> Faces, turn Cozmo so he's looking at you, and you can teach Cozmo to recognize your face. When he learns your face he will say your name.
- The "express" tile now displays an emotion bubble in the world map, which is especially helpful when running in the simulator.
- The file browser for Load/Save and the "play" tile now displays pathname info.
- New sound files: "ambulance", "police", and "cuckoo".
- Cube low battery voltage warnings (< 1.3 volts).
- Setting "Invert R Stick" (which is now on by default) inverts the action of the right stick when controlling the head, so it works like an airplane stick (forward = dive). Note: this setting is not yet saved on exit, but it will be in the next release.
- More intuitive rule highlighting: indented rules stay fully dimmed if not running.
- The "express" action repositions the head afterwards so vision can resume normally.
- Problem with "glow random" fixed.
- Problem with "turn wander" fixed.