Calypso 1.0.13 has been released for Windows, Mac, and Cloud. Updates are free. On Windows, you can update your copy of Calypso by going to Home -> Settings -> Update Calypso Now, or downloading the new installer using this link: https://tinyurl.com/3s84v5c2. Mac users can just download a new DMG file using this link: https://tinyurl.com/mr3kuxbe. You can access Cloud Calypso at https://calypso-robotics.com.
Changes from version 1.0.11:
- New icons for the view switch menu to avoid confusion with similarly-shaped buttons or characters.
- Improvement to the behavior of the classifier.
- Cloud Calypso can now import png files in addition to jpg files for use in map layouts.
- Problems with image preview and upload in Cloud Calypso has been fixed.
- Several other small bug fixes.